Your dental health is important, and our patients’ safety is our top priority.
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely.
Your First Visit to our Huntington Office
We look forward to welcoming you to our office in Huntington NY. During your first visit, Dr. Marcus or one of our other Long Island dental specialists will:
- review the problem that led you to call us
- discuss your medical history
- take any necessary x-rays or images
- explain your treatment options
- answer any questions you have
- typically start same-day treatment to get you out of pain
We will ensure you feel comfortable every step of the way and encourage you to ask any questions you have. If you have any dental anxiety, please let us know. We offer solutions including conscious sedation and sleep dentistry to help you relax during your treatment.
We strive to make your visits with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We take the time to explain your treatment options and answer any questions you have. We strongly believe that our patients’ comfort is an important part of providing quality dental care.
During your first visit, please bring:
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Your dental insurance card if you will be using dental insurance.
- Your referral slip and x-rays if you have been referred by another dentist.
Also, please let our team know in advance if you have a medical condition or concern prior to treatment. For example, please let us know if you have an artificial heart valve, artificial joint(s), heart murmur that requires pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension.
Complete Your Medical History in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Thank you for choosing our dental office. We will need some information about you to get started. To reduce your waiting time during your visit, we have provided a link to an online form that you can complete prior to your appointment.