Your dental health is important, and our patients’ safety is our top priority. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely.
Dr. Natasha Kapoor is a hardworking, efficient periodontist who is dedicated to providing the best possible care for her patients. She is passionate about her career and loves being a dentist. Her happy and positive personality makes it easy for her to build trust and long-lasting relationships with her patients.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI; MS and Certificate in Periodontics
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica, NY; General Practice Residency Certificate, Chief Resident
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry, Richmond, VA; Doctor of Dental Surgery degree
- SUNY-Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY; Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology Cum Laude
Dental Area of Focus:
- IV Sedation
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Maryland State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Notable Achievements, Certifications, Recognitions:
- IV sedation certification
- Invisalign® certification
- Wilckodontics certification
- Completed two-year training in a Level 1 trauma center
- Laser-Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP) Certification
- Give Kids a Smile Volunteer in Virginia and Michigan
- Mission of Mercy Volunteer in Virginia
Hobbies and Interests:
When not in the office, Dr. Kapoor enjoys reading, writing, learning languages and taking Zumba classes. Not only is Dr. Kapoor fluent in English, she also speaks French, dental Spanish and understands Hindi and Punjabi.