We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Dr. Natasha Kapoor is a hardworking, efficient board certified periodontist who is dedicated to providing the best possible care for her patients. She is passionate about her career and loves being a dentist. Her happy and positive personality makes it easy for her to build trust and long-lasting relationships with her patients. Dr. Kapoor loves seeing her patients and hopes to ameliorate their oral health in any way she can.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI; MS and Certificate in Periodontics
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica, NY; General Practice Residency Certificate, Chief Resident
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry, Richmond, VA; Doctor of Dental Surgery degree
- SUNY-Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY; Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology Cum Laude
Dental Area of Focus:
- IV Sedation
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Norteastern Society of Periodontists
Notable Achievements, Certifications, Recognitions:
- IV sedation certification
- Invisalign® certification
- Wilckodontics certification
- Completed two-year training in a Level 1 trauma center
- Laser-Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP) Certification
Hobbies and Interests:
When not in the office, Dr. Kapoor enjoys exploring new cities, playing badminton, reading novels, and spending time with friends. Not only is Dr. Kapoor fluent in English, she also speaks French, dental Spanish and understands Hindi and Punjabi.